Apply Here! Working Washington Small Business Grants 2
Monday, September 14, 2020
It’s Back! Commerce has funded a second round of $10 million in grants to support small businesses with 20 or fewer employees. Grant amounts will not exceed $10,000 total per business and is made possible by the Federal CARES Act. Nonprofits are eligible for a small section of this program.
To be eligible for consideration, qualifying small businesses must:
- Employ 20 or fewer employees
- Be licensed to do business in Washington State
- Provide proof that it has been impacted by COVID-19
If selected for an award, a successful business must be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- The expense is connected to the COVID-19 emergency.
- The expense is “necessary” to continue business operations.
- The expense is not filling a shortfall in government revenues (i.e. taxes, licenses, state, county, federal and/or city fees).
- The business will self–attest that the expense is not funded by any other funder, whether private, state or federal.
If you are interested in applying for this grant, please “Click Here”.
Download the FAQs here.
Application submission deadline is October 6, 2020 at 5pm PST.